Thursday, December 17, 2009

Healthy Hydration for Expectant and New Moms


http://fatfightertv.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/hint.jpg
One of the fun things about blogging is that I hear from manufacturers of many cool products for expectant and new mothers. I want to say from the "get-go" that I have not been paid for this endorsement, and I will only endorse products that I have personally tested and found to be of the highest quality. 
Such is the case with HINT, a great tasting, essence of fruit infused drinking water. It contains no artificial additives and no sugar. Just a "hint" of the flavor of the fruit. My favorites are the watermelon and blackberry, but they are all very refreshing and wonderful. I am hooked!

HINT retails from $1.79 to $3.00 a bottle, depending on where its purchased.  HINT is  available at Whole Foods and Stop N Shop, Dean & Deluca and specialty stores around the country.  Check the website for retail locations by your zip code. Cases can also be purchased online at www.drinkhint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment