Friday, January 22, 2010

Choose LIFE



I am the woman on the video who made a sad and misinformed choice to abort my first baby. It is the biggest regret of my life. I have spent the last 25 years helping other women make informed decisions about pregnancy and birth and I would be remiss not to include this information. Many women have abortions for everyone else, their boyfriends or husbands, or their parents. Some women have been coerced into decisions they would have never made, had they had support, love, acceptance and practical help to continue the pregnancy and parent their children or release them for adoption to loving families.

Women need to know that there are ramifications to choosing abortion. For many, there are physical and emotional consequences that last for many years, even for a lifetime. Abortion can seriously impact your next experience of pregnancy and birth. Some women have never been able to conceive again. All women who have experienced abortion need skilled maternity caregivers who understand their special needs.

if you are silently suffering from a loss of a baby through abortion, please seek help. Email me at blueridgediva@gmail.com and let me help you find it in your area.

For more information on how a previous abortion can impact your pregnancy and birth, please see my article here:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_7576/is_200909/ai_n42043462/

No comments:

Post a Comment